Position: STREAMPIX SCHEDULER
Reports To: MANAGER, METADATA UPDATE DISTRIBUTION
To create, review and maintain all SVOD content for Comcast’s Streampix service, coordinating metadata and special monthly requests.
· Enter metadata (cast, summaries, categories, titles, etc.) to create monthly Streampix movie and TV schedules as directed by VOD Operations team.
· Proofread schedules for accuracy, typos, syntax/grammar, etc. prior to final release.
· Perform metadata corrections in VCIS/iNDAB databases as directed by Quality Control and Distribution teams.
· Schedule Metadata Updates (MDUs) in VCIS/iNDAB databases as directed by MDU team.
· Add new Streampix-specific categories, actors and directors to iNDAB database.
· Review studio and library metadata to ensure usability for Streampix scheduling purposes.
- Must be very detail oriented, extremely organized, and a self starter
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in related fields – film, computer technology
- Minimum two years Corporate office experience
- Team player with positive attitude
- Proficiency with MS Office, particularly Excel