iNDEMAND is looking for a creative, experienced Senior Designer who can conceptualize stunning layouts one minute and version a couple dozen web banners the next. This is a position for someone who loves to be creative, but also loves the satisfaction that comes from churning out a high volume of accurate work. Because movies and sports are the core of our business, a strong interest in those areas is a definite plus (expect to be quizzed on favorite movies and sports teams during any interview process).
• Development of concepts and layouts across a wide array of online ads, print media, posters, and collateral pieces.
• The preparation and presentation of concepts to the Executive Producer and the Marketing Team.
• The execution and delivery of all digital media assets.
• Expansion of the company’s brand identity.
• Knowledge of file types, delivery standards, paper stock, color specifications, folds, die-cuts, et cetera.
• The creation of effective, eye-catching presentations.
• BFA in Graphic Design or related discipline.
• Professional design experience, preferably in the broadcast and/or entertainment industry
• A strong portfolio of innovative work
• Conceptual thinking – creativity is paramount.
• Initiative and motivation – candidate must be a self-starter who’s comfortable working independently and unafraid to take control of a project.
• Ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously and to prioritize accordingly.
• Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
• Experience with Flash, HTML5, After Effects, and Cinema 4D.
• Familiarity with web design.
• Knowledge of the printing process.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be detail-oriented, able to manage time/workload, and multitask.
• Must be extremely organized and able to meet tight deadlines.