• Handles all incoming phone traffic for multi-line system. Directs calls from customers to the appropriate staff in each department.
• Enters all visitors into the building’s security system. Greets all visitors in a pleasant and professional manner and notifies staff when guests arrive.
• Monitors all messengers and delivery people throughout the office.
• Alerts Office Services Manager and Human Resources staff of any potential security issues. Locates staff via office phone or cell phone.
• Tracks renewals of subscriptions. Responsible for preparing check requests for timely payments of all group subscriptions. Makes follow-up calls to publications when they are not delivered as expected.
• Handles the online scheduling of all conference rooms.
• Orders food for employee events. Tracks RSVPS’s for events and sends Outlook invites, as needed.
• Catalogs all incoming deliveries such as overnight couriers, UPS and hand deliveries and advises recipients of deliveries in a timely manner.
• Takes employee, intern and temp photos for building ID’s and orders ID through building security system. Distributes ID’s once received to appropriate staff.
• Prints and sorts all incoming resumes.
• Assists the Human Resources staff with providing applications to job applicants and advises when applicants are ready for interviewing. Assists in preparing responses to resumes.
• Maintains a current supply of employee handbooks, intern packets and new hire packets.
• Assists with filing applications/resumes and general departmental filing.
• Handles special projects as needed.
• Minimum of 1 year of reception or other corporate experience.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or Microsoft Publisher. Creative background a plus.
• Professional speaking voice, demeanor and attire.
• Ability to multi-task.