Marketing & Production Intern, Summer 2017
INTERNSHIP – GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES
iN DEMAND is looking for a motivated summer intern to support our marketing department, working cross-functionally as a digital/social media marketer and at our in-house edit facility. In both roles, there is a potential to work on movies, events and sports promotions.
We are seeking enthusiastic, hard-working individuals with:
• A strong desire to work in marketing (specifically digital/social + production)
• Familiarity with social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Suite, Photoshop, Premiere and Final Cut Pro
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong computer skills
Ideal candidates will have high energy, be goal oriented and work well in a fast-paced environment in various aspects including:
• Watching video for quality control
• Assisting with tape library needs(capture, organization, maintenance, logging)
• Assisting editors and producers with transcription & edit session set-up
• Assisting in building promotion schedules
• Collecting assets to help develop promotional materials
• Opportunity to edit video for promotion support
• Copyrighting for social platforms
• Market and partner research, as needed
• Assisting with general office and campaign support
• Must be an enrolled college student
• Must have some basic knowledge and experience in marketing and TV production, preferably with a declared major in a related field.
• Must be available from 4 days a week with hours from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
• Must be very organized
• Must be able to multi-task
• Must be able to work independently
If interested, please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com or fax to 646-638-8415.