Manager, Product Management
To be a key representative of iN DEMAND in the rollout of On Demand services to both our external business partners and internal departments, while also project managing various initiatives or requests from cable operators and content providers.
- Create end-to-end project plans for rolling out content to new affiliates and ensure rollouts take place as planned. Manage details, processes, and timelines for new provider launches.
- Interface with all departments, including Operations, Programming, Marketing, Affiliate Relations, Creative Services, and Information Systems.
- Create agendas for and host weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly MSO calls to track and provide updates for current projects and issues.
- Understand new and current technologies used by iND and all of its VOD partner companies.
- Serve as VOD subject matter expert to colleagues.
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues that arise.
- Manage database of VOD content, in terms of affiliate destination, format type, and delivery method.
- Handle special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Communication, or related field
- 3-4 years work experience in cable industry, preferably with knowledge of VOD
- Prior supervisory experience
- Excellent communication skills, including writing and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- All VOD
- All careers