Coordinate distribution of stunt content to MSOs as well as prepare artwork for all applicable schedules.
• Assist with the prioritization and distribution of all Library stunt content
• Review XML files for accuracy before distribution
• Ensure titles are pitched 7-10 days prior to start date. If content will not pitch in this timeframe, responsible for notifying internal team of issues.
• Track packages in distribution system to ensure successful delivery. Redeliver if necessary.
• Serve as backup distributor for all other VOD content
• Collect, format, upload and organize/archive all artwork
• Create hi-rez images using various source materials
• Follow up with studios/content providers for any outstanding artwork
• Special projects as needed
• Bachelor’s degree
• Knowledge of movies and TV helpful
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop. Illustrator a plus.
• Knowledge of graphic design principals and best practices preferred
• Working knowledge of XML
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Follows instructions thoroughly and has meticulous quality of work
• Must be extremely organized and deadline oriented