Creative Services Intern, Summer 2017
INTERNSHIP – GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES
iN DEMAND is looking for a motivated intern to work in our Creative Services department to work on promotions for movies, sporting events and seasonal campaigns.
Ideal candidates will have high energy, be goal oriented and a team player. Interns will assist producers and creative team in various aspects including:
• Watching video for quality control
• Securing audio, video, and artwork assets
• Logging & Reporting music use for on-air promos
• Assisting with creation/changes to graphics projects
• Sitting in on editing, audio and voiceover sessions
• Contributing scripts for weekly barker
• Attending bi-weekly shoots
• Assisting with general office support
• Sitting in on meetings with creative and promotions departments
The internship culminates with the opportunity to write/produce/edit your own promo.
• Must be an enrolled college student.
• Must be available for 2 days a week, working 5 hours each day.
• Should have some basic knowledge of TV production, preferably with a declared major in a related field.
• Knowledge of Final Cut Pro/Premiere Pro and Photoshop is a plus.
• Must be very organized
• Must be able to multi-task
• Must be able to work independently as well as with a group
• Must have a positive attitude geared towards collaboration
If interested, please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com or fax to