To create, maintain and schedule all FOD and SVOD content, managing metadata and special monthly requests.
- Coordinate with providers on a monthly basis to receive metadata and planners for all FOD and SVOD schedules in a timely manner.
- Each month send new business group monthly billing information for FOD transport.
- Act as main day-to-day contact with Music Choice to confirm receipt of content delivery, build new metadata, investigate reported issues as presented by MC or the MSOs, onboard new affiliates, and host weekly status call.
- Manage category rules and metadata within the Jukebox and/or Clearleap systems, working closely with our infrastructure team.
- Work with our iNDAB development team, providing feedback to them to better utilize the system for scheduling.
- Special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in related fields – film, communication
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience
- Must be very detail oriented
- Must be extremely organized
- Must be a self-starter
- All VOD
- All careers