Work both independently and collaboratively to produce a steady flow of promotional assets that support a variety of product from the worlds of film, television, sports and events. Engage, entertain and creatively problem solve daily with an amazing team of post-production pros.
• Production/Editorial – Process green screen footage and produce/edit short form, promotional assets to be assembled into weekly on demand barkers for multiple end users. Attend bi-weekly video shoots when necessary.
• Audio – Attend voice over and audio mix sessions. Provide overall audio direction to audio engineer
• Tracking – Track completion of projects. Report on status.
• Media Data Base – Enter and search for media within traffic database.
• Delivery – Prepare deliverables in electronic format
• Handle special projects as needed or assigned
• Associate’s Degree or related field/commensurate experience.
• Minimum of two years of experience in television production.
• Good communication skills, including promotional writing skills; the ability to clearly articulate your ideas, both verbally and in written form.
• Willingness to learn all aspects of promotion production for video on demand and online; an eagerness to take on new challenges, grow, and learn.
• Ability to meet deadlines and work in a zero-tolerance for error environment; working with a sense of urgency, an eye on detail and following through on all tasks and projects.
• Ability to respond to feedback, notes and/or revisions in a positive and creative way
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at one time
• Works very well with others and must be a team player.
• Premiere and After Effects experience a MUST. Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut Pro experience a plus.
• Experience with any of the following computer programs/systems a plus – Nesbit, Excel, Word, Smart Sheet.