This position supports two senior executives:
• Providing general administrative support (answering phones, preparing correspondence, filing, faxing photocopying etc., setting up conference calls, maintaining updated contact information, sorting and distributing mail).
• Maintain calendar including scheduling meetings, both internally and externally leveraging Outlook.
• Making travel arrangements and preparing travel and expense reports.
• Helping to produce presentation materials and spreadsheets using PowerPoint and other related software.
• Coordinates with Accounts Payable to prepare printed checks for mailing by obtaining the necessary Controller/CFO approval & signatures for checks. Makes copies of checks and files checks along with invoice backup. Mails checks in timely manner.
• Coordinates with Accounts Payable to assist in alphabetizing invoices received for the week and stamping for date received.
• Assists Programming team with film screening and content evaluation.
• Tracks film content on all cable, satellite, and digital platforms and creating reports for programming team.
• Assists with filing for Expense reports and ad hoc tasks (i.e. scheduling Budget/Finance meetings w/ Department Heads for Asst. Controller/Controller)
• Assists by providing general administrative support to Accounting and Programming staff.
• Handling special projects as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of 2-3 years of administrative experience.
• Skilled at Microsoft Windows, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Strong communication skills (oral and written).
• Must be able to multi-task.
• Must be detail-oriented.