CONTENT MANAGEMENT & DISTRIBUTION
VOD Transport Services
iN DEMAND was the pioneer in satellite-delivered content and continues to provide VOD transport for the industry.
- Ever-expanding North American Footprint
- U.S., Canada, Caribbean and beyond
- Highly competitive rates designed with the content providers needs in mind
- Impressive value proposition including customizable support infrastructure
- Complete backend capable of handling ingestion, encoding and transcoding, done on site at iN DEMAND's New York headquarters to every industry-accepted standard and format:
- SD, HD, 3D
- Windows Media
- iN DEMAND systems are adaptable to your timing and specs
- Quick turnaround delivery options available
- FOD commercial insertion capabilities
- Packaging of metadata, video files
- Metadata compatible with all cable system technologies
- Metadata updates are coordinated with all affiliates
- Screening, evaluation, follow-up and troubleshooting all content that enters and leaves the iN DEMAND facility
- iN DEMAND works directly with each content partner to ensure satisfactory delivery
- iN DEMAND gives content providers and MSOs a scalable, end-to-end content packaging and distribution solution, utilizing a secure satellite content delivery system.
- iN DEMAND’s new DVB-S2 system offers faster, more secure satellite delivery with simultaneous terrestrial deliveries via a shared network.
- Content error rates are consistently best in the industry
- Affiliate-friendly re-pitch policy
- Experienced staff handles all areas of content/metadata preparation and distribution
- Dedicated customer rep to personally manage all content prep and distribution for each client
- Collaborative process with systems
- Decades of partnership with affiliates in North America and beyond
- Comprehensive understanding of individual system’s infrastructure, technology and procedures makes for a glitch-free distribution experience
- Secure and reliable terrestrial and satellite delivery options
- Comply with industry’s most stringent standards
- MPAA security standards utilized throughout iN DEMANDs facilities and with vendors we employ
- Disaster recovery for all digital content and pitching systems. Your content is secure, with both a primary and secondary backup system in place in geographically diverse locations.
- Dual disaster recovery locations, with additional backup available
- Committed to no longer than 48-hour turnaround for getting primary business operations back online