CONTENT MANAGEMENT & DISTRIBUTION
iN DEMAND has extensive technical resources and a team of experts in New York and Denver capable of seamlessly delivering massive quantities of live and recorded content across a multitude of platforms to an ever-expanding footprint. Our full service organization provides detailed content preparation, expert quality control and distribution to a wide network of cable systems, to the highest standards of quality and reliability.
Video On Demand Content Management
- Program scheduling of movies and events
- Metadata preparation
- Closed captioning services
- Content is prepared in every industry accepted standard, including SD, HD and 3D and formats such as MPEG-2, H.264, Flash and Windows Media
- Quality Control assures that content meets required specifications
- Close coordination with content providers
- Satellite and terrestrial delivery
- Tech teams in New York and Denver support content preparation and delivery
- Disaster recovery in place
VOD Transport Services
iN DEMAND was the pioneer in satellite-delivered content and continues to provide VOD transport for the industry. Click here for more informaiton.
Linear Pay-Per-View Content Management
- Distribution of events, movies, and sports packages
Events: 80 live PPV events annually, including high-profile events from the UFC, HBO Boxing, WWE, TNA, and many other boxing, mixed martial arts and ring sports events via nine linear PPV channels.
Movies and more: PPV Event channels deliver more than 850 taped events and feature films annually via nine linear PPV channels.
Out-of-market subscription professional sports packages: are carried on a combination of 24 standard definition channels and three high-definition simulcast channels. iN DEMAND distributes approximately 4,500 live games each year via MLB Extra Innings, NBA League Pass, NHL® Center Ice®, MLS Direct Kick.
- Quality control
- Closed captioning
- Blackout management
- Uplink and transmission
- PPV and sports content is managed and delivered from iN DEMAND Broadcast Operations at the CMC (Comcast Media Center) outside of Denver, Colorado
- iN DEMAND creates and delivers nearly 10,000 promotional TV spots and barker content to affiliates each year, in addition to creating customized spots for local affiliates.
iN DEMAND currently partners with SES-Americom and the CMC (Comcast Media Center) to deliver our services.(Back to Top)
Affiliate Tech Support
- Decades of partnership with affiliates in North America and beyond allow for a collaborative, comprehensive distribution experience.
- Year-round, 24-hour per day, staffed hotline is available for cable affiliate authorization and technical support.
Technology for the Future
- Upgraded Master Control now processes increased HD content
- iN DEMAND developed cable-compatible specs for 3D encoding, QC and distribution
- iN DEMAND is testing and developing specs for 1080P, MPEG4 and other new codecs for VOD
- Company is planning advanced satellite uplink modulation schemes, and MPEG4 compression technology for its future linear channel HD distribution needs