Digital Products - Digital Products Analyst
Position: Digital Products - Digital Products Analyst
Reports To: SVP Digital Products
ABOUT iN DEMAND
iN DEMAND is the world’s leading supplier of transactional entertainment content. The company’s products and services include Movies on Demand, Online Video Storefronts, and leading PPV content including Boxing, UFC, WWE and out-of-market sports packages from major professional sports leagues. The company performs a wide range of operations from content licensing, packaging and transport, to day-to-day site and financial management.
This individual will contribute to the Company’s strategy to drive more value for its customers and launch new products and services that utilize and build upon the Company’s core competencies. The analyst will ensure that digital strategies are implemented successfully internally and by the Company’s partners. This individual will also evaluate and hone growth models around new technologies, platforms, and business opportunities. Will work closely with the following internal groups: Business Development, Product Management, Technology and Operations.
• Build financial models for a variety of initiatives (P&L, forecasts, cost/benefit analysis)
• Conduct market research, build business cases, assess overall opportunity
• Work with team and direct outside vendors to create and manage charts that rank essential information for easy consumption, e.g., one-page infographic on content trends
New Business Development
• Collaborate with team to assess where Company can realize new growth and/or add value to its key constituencies: Cable MSOs, Studios, Programmers, and other Partners
• Assist SVP in analyzing, negotiating, and realizing new business opportunities
• Create and monitor tracking reports and monthly score cards of initiative(s) progress/success
• Understand, illustrate, and quantify how new business opportunities could impact the Company from financial risk/upside to resources (personnel/hardware) required to support new initiatives
• Bachelor’s Degree in digital or related area
• Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in the digital area.
• Must have a deep financial analysis/modeling skillset, mastery of Excel is imperative (previous experience at consulting company or financial institution a major plus)
• A passion for business development and all things digital, especially digital content consumption
• Capable of distilling and presenting a large amount of data into a brief one-page summary
• Organized and able to multi-task
• Collaborative and a good communicator via Power Point, Excel, Word, Google Docs
• Knowledge of and/or willingness/ability to learn web/business analytics tools (Google/YouTube)