Marketing/Creative Services - Writer/Producer
Position: Marketing/Creative Services - Writer/Producer
Reports To: Senior Creative Director
Do you love movies? Can’t name all your cousins, but can name the last ten best picture winners? Don’t have a best friend, but do have a “best supporting actor?” Then we want to talk to you. We’re all about movies.
The Writer/Producer is responsible for concepting and creating promos and marketing campaigns as well as collaborating with the Creative Director on overall needs for the company. The position reports to the Senior Creative Director, Marketing for iNDemand.
Conceptualize, write, rough edit and produce through the post production process, including graphic and audio design, promos and marketing campaigns for movies on demand products. Additionally the Writer/Producer will be called on to aid in writing copy and contributing ideas across various forms of off-air media assets and campaigns including web, print and radio.
Creative process to include:
- Concept Development
- Making revisions during the post production process as required
• Bachelor’s degree in related area
• Must have knowledge of production and post production process from concept through completion.
• Minimum of 2-3 years of industry experience
• Must love movies!
• Must be a team player.
• Must be creative thinker with strategic sensibilities.
• Must be energetic and have a sense of humor a boundless passion for movies.
• Final Cut pro experience a plus. A big plus.